Infrared Electric Heater
- 5 mm ESG Glass, with Heat-Soak-Test
- Front panel maximum temperature 120 degrees
- 2 Integrated thermal safely switches
- Thermal Insulation. Minimises heat radiated from the back and so more heat is radiated from the front. 12mm rear insulation to reduce background temperature. Rear Panel – Galvanised metal casing 16mm, maximum temperature 50 degrees after 4 hours of continues operation
- 1.9 m cable
Sets Welltherm’s infrared heater’s apart from the rest.
More Heat Effective
The problem with the majority of infrared heaters is that they do not work as intended. They don’t get hot enough to emit effective infrared waves.
ESHC technology is why Welltherm’s infrared heaters are special.
- Most have a maximum surface temperature around 90°C.
- Whereas Welltherm’s is 120 °C. Resulting in a stronger and more effective infrared effect.
Welltherm’s research and development has made their infrared heaters some of the most energy efficient on the market. Leading to the use of ESHC technology. To ensure intrinsic heating across the panel.
- With ESHC more than 70 % of the heater’s heating surface is covered by heating conductors.
- For most other infrared products this value is between 6 % and 23 %.
- Basically, the larger the proportion of radiation of an infrared heating system, the more efficiently electrical energy will be turned into thermal heat.
To maximise efficiency, the ESHC heating conductor is made from high-quality stainless steel.
The heating elements are surrounded by thermal resistant silicone insulation. Which causes optimum heat transfer to the front panel. Also reverse heating circuits reduce unwanted magnetic fields to a minimum.
Read more about ESHC here.
Heating without Restrictions
or the Ceiling
Due to limitations on wall space, we’re constantly asked for vertical or celling mounted electric heaters.
With the Welltherm Metal infrared heaters there’re multiple installation options.
They can be installed, horizontal, upright or even on the ceiling. Making it possible to heat spaces where there would normally not be enough space for a radiator.
The heater is supplied with a wireless programer.
The programmer’s in built 24/7 timer lets you decide when the heating is on.
You can set 3 on off periods each day. As well as setting the required room temperatures, ensuring you’re using the radiator efficiently while keeping you comfortable.
As the control unit is wireless, it can be wall mounted or sat on a mobile stand.
Health and Comfort
Infrared electric heaters don’t directly heat the air. Therefore they do not create the dry air feeling typically associated with electric heaters (such as convector heaters).
Also, they produce no turbulent air. Making infrared heaters ideal for people asthma or other breathing problems.
The infrared heat radiation causes a constant drying of the walls. This leaves almost no chance for mould to grow.
Comfortable and Silent Heating
We like our home to be constantly comfortable without have to think about the heating.
Your heating system should warm the room quickly when needed. Then maintain that level of comfort, so you can sit back and relax. This is provided by our Welltherm infrared heaters.
One thing customers immediately point out is the feeling when stood near the heater.
Unlike normal electric heaters, infrared heaters emit infrared waves from the front panel. Creating a similar feeling to the heat from the sun. This a stand out feature often reported by customers.
Furthermore, infrared heaters don’t produce a dry air feeling and are completely silent when in operation.
Models and Technical Info
Welltherm infrared radiators fit perfectly into any space and can be customised to suit your requirements.
The wall mounting mechanism provides a sturdy and secure fixture which can be adapted exactly to your needs.
We will be happy to advise you in selecting the right size radiator for your needs. So, please feel free to get in touch!
|Heated Space, m3
|900 x 600
|1200 x 600
|1500 x 600
Welltherm mirror infrared heaters feature, high-quality and heat-resistant ESG safety glass.
- 5 mm ESG Glass, with Heat-Soak-Test
- Connection voltage: 230 V
- Surface temperature: 110-120 ° C